PRIVATE COACHING CALENDAR
Sign up below for your coaching session this month.
Upon scheduling you should immediately receive an email confirmation with the Zoom video link.
You will also receive a reminder email 24 hours before your session.
THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOUR VIDEO CALL EACH MONTH
- You MUST update your "Heads Up" account (at least hip & waist measurements and weight)
- See bottom to learn how to gather accurate measurements
- Be prepared with answers to the following questions.
- What is your current level of drive and motivation?
- What is your biggest barrier or obstacle right now?
- What is something you are doing well or a personal win?
- Any specific questions or concerns you would like to discuss?
If any questions, problems or scheduling concerns please email me at email@example.com
Be considerate and please avoid cancellations whenever possible. Make a commitment and hold yourself to it regardless of how you are doing. I will in turn be as flexible as I can be to make scheduling work for you when real conflicts do arise.
How to Collect Body Measurements
- Obtain a cloth measuring tape
- Undress to your undergarments whenever possible.
- Ensure measuring tape is taut but not twisted. Do not pull so tight that it indents your superficial fatty tissue.
- Ensure you keep the measuring tape completely horizontal as you bring it around the body.
- Ask for assistance from family, friend or neighbor if possible. It is difficult to get consistent accurate measurements on yourself.
- Increased accuracy if you have the same individual complete this for you each month.
- Follow specific guidance below.
- Once finished, document measurement in inches within the Heads Up Health dashboard.
Measuring Hip Circumference
- Place measuring tape around the largest area of your hips and buttocks
- Best completed from the side with assistance
Measuring Waist Circumference
- First identify with your hands where the top of your hip bones are (iliac crest) and the bottom of your lowest ribs.
- Place measuring tape just above the iliac crest but below the lowest ribs.
- Collect measurement while relaxed and after exhalation
- Best completed from behind with assistance